Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Biking w/ faces I Dislike.

When I leave my apartment at a certain time (usually after 9am) in the mornings, I typically run into this other cyclist...whom I CANNOT STAND.

I have no reason to dislike him based on personal accounts. But I will tell you why I do dislike dueto my psychotic nature.

He rides this retarded mountain bike...we're in Oakland, not fuckin Big Bear Mountain. He also sports a stupid helmet, his helmet looks even more stupid on him because it's red and his bike is also red; I have an uncanny feeling this was on purpose...I may be making this up (maybe not), just to get more irked, but I think he also wears a dumb red windbreaker jacket.

His face looks like a tattletale's face.

The thing about his demeanor that DRIVES ME NUTS is he also passes me on his bike, like we're fucking racing to work. I mean REALLY?? I'm just taking a leisurely bike ride everyday to work, I'm not trying to win the Tour De France.

I dread coming out of my apartment because I'm scared I'll run into him.

I want to sock him in the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment