Friday, November 13, 2009

Dating Older

I am having a conversation with my mother in regards to me dating older men. I told her not to pretend like she doesn't know I'm going to end up with and older man. This is what transpired:

smilinglovie: ooooh... I don't know. It kind of makes me sad to think that you may spend a good part of you life as a widow tho
That would make me sad..or that you might be still yong and vibrant and your spouse may not feel the same
But....
that might not happen either
me: eh
i'm fine with it
i'll be like blanche from golden girls when i'm older
smilinglovie: Anyway who knows the future but God you know
You may end up
A COUGAR!!!
oooooooooh
or maybe eweeeeeeooooooooo
yuck
well again....as long as he is not a teenager

Seriously, how awesome would that be...

No comments:

Post a Comment