Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Next?

This week proved to be a pivotal point in my life to make a "career" move; whether that be to stay in my profession and take on more responsibility hence a job move or do I completely deflect where I'm going? I have so much reluctancy to move forward; sitting in front of my computer for the last 6 months with an empty search engine, not finding the approriate words to assist in this battle of WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING. Do I just go ahead with the 4+ years idea of applying to the Peace Corp? Not sure the organization is right for me. Do I go back and get my Masters? It's so much easier to further education than settling into something that seems so final.

I started reading Walden this week; it's somehow comforting to read that Theorea was always under the shadow of Emerson, A Henry Darger type (to a much less degree).

Can I just move to the Sierra Nevadas and be a mom? Sometimes I severely envy the path's of my old schoolmates...but every decision is a "what if" situation and it seems as though my decisions have cast me elsewhere from those I once had more in common with.

No comments:

Post a Comment