Monday, June 8, 2009

Joy!

As time passes and these life changes occur, I'm sitting back, relaxing and understanding things about myself, life, and the unbelievable amount of beauty in human kind.

It's been something that I've been struggling, so to say, with for a little while. And then something happened and I'm finding myself wrapped in this moment of life feeling completely joyous about the capacity and allowance of human beings to experience such an insane depth of beauty in all that is around us. In life, in the universe, in all that is. And to experience this beauty in such a free form, it's so magnificent!

Starting to understand what life is...ok, that statement is way too bold make. But I'm starting to understand why we pursue these crazy aspirations, why we make the decisions we do. And this thought, feeling, whatever the hell you want to call it, is probably something I'm going to be chiving the rest of my life.

Unrelenting, unfaltering, unwaivering. Totally consumed with being.

No comments:

Post a Comment