Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Burn! Burn! Burn!

My dresser is the worst investment I've ever made. I have to use my screws, hammer, and nails on a weekly basis to fix the hunk of junk only to end up in the same place I was a week prior: with a dresser that doesn't work. It makes it very difficult to keep my room clean and my belongings in place. I would like to take a match to it's light wood knobs and slowly watch it burn into flames that release joy and pleasure from all of the nights of cursing, anxiety, and time it's cost me. Maybe I'd even brand it "I am a waste of good materials". It'd be like the ending scene in "Wicker Man" but there'd be no human in the wood; so really, it wouldn't be anything like "Wicker Man".

This is symbolic of me with the dresser:

Photobucket

I really need to invest in a dresser that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment