Thursday, March 26, 2009

Diapers

OK, I know I have an obsession with adults wearing diapers...because it's hilarious but I didn't think anyone was ever going to make clothes that REPLICATE THAT!!!

I went into Max Studio (my livelihood of 4 years) last night because I haven't been in the store in nearly a year and picked up a lookbook. To my dismay, Mr. Leon Max has decided to make these hideous looking "relaxed" pants that seriously looks like the mannequins wearing an adult sized diaper and dropped a load in her pants:

Photobucket

I am soo disgusted. What a terrible, terrible idea.

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha. i told my friend here that i wanted a pair of the saggy marc jacobs long underwear...they dont look like there is shit in them though...

    http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens/fashionshows/F2008MEN/MJMEN/RUNWAY/00220m.jpg

    ...only if i was going to cinespace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! That model is so British. I can just imagine him smiling and nasty teeth would be beaming idiously back at me. AGGGHHHH!!!

    But at least he's clean cut. San Francisco is full of filthy men...it's either men with beards down to their bellies, reaking of pot or men with leather motor jackets, unbelieveable tight pants, and Italian leather slip-ons with a crossover buckle (who inevitably don't shower).

    You could go for the long undies...but I'd suggest nixing the fashion boots and go for a really nice pair of UGGS. HA! HA! Or maybe throw on nice pashmina with some red Ray Bans. I'm heaving right now...

    ReplyDelete