Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Don't Tickle my Pickle

I was getting a manicure/pedicure a few days ago and while the lady was pumicing the bottom of my foot, my foot twitched because it tickled/is really sensitive. So the woman starts massaging my feet/calf and I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and relaxed then she switches to the other foot. After about 5-10 minutes, she starts putting her index fingers on the bottom of my feet and begins a weird technique (or so I thought), then 10 seconds in I open my eyes which she has been WAITING for me to do and starts CRACKING UP because she was trying to "tickle" me. So weird...

Oh man, writing up my meeting notes to Thin Lizzy, The Boys Are Back In Town. What'd I'd give for a 3pm BUD LIGHT in a special aluminim bottle and a huge deck with a pool and some VITA-O-MIN DEEE. My muscle's are bulging out of my shirt, I think my sleeves are going to burst open any minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment