Monday, May 3, 2010

Essential vs. Non Essential

As often as I'd like to emit this vibe that I don't give a fuck, the truth is, this brain produces the most trivial thougths regarding relations towards the opposite sex that I so wish I could control more vehemently. I'd love to be more guarded than I am and perhaps with age comes wisdom and with a little heartache comes protection. A lot of us ladies get perpetually shat on and I am never one to put it out there that I am hurt or too interested because that lands you in the crazy house but it really hurts when you find out it just wasn't you...in the words of Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo "He's Just Not That Into You"; especially when it happens several times in a small span. Knowing that he's not interested doesn't take the sting away anymore. It just fucking blows and spirals question after question about what the fuck is wrong with you. Ok, this sobfest is over. But really, fuck dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment